My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Singing Penquins!

Hi, there!

I don't know that I have ever seen singing penquins.....especially those that sang Christmas carols!
Wonder if they all sing with high voices or really deep voices! ha ha  Yes, I know.....I think the bustle of Christmas is getting to me.


How cute are these guys! They are from Penny Black and one of my favorite stamp sets! Love their Santa hats! They are all ready to sing their hearts out!  I see they must be singing new material since they don't know the songs by heart and have to rely on sheet music..

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!  Hope you are ready for it!  Hope I am ready for it!!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I'm finally ready -- hooray! These penguins are so cute and I love that you're sharing Christmas cards right up to the day. Your blog is a festive and fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL over these guys!!! Just adorable. Have fun on Christmas and blessings to you and your family!!! I will be wrapping tomorrow and my Christmas cards that will be going out are now Happy New Year cards!!! And I am still LOL or I just lost my mind and don't know it!!!! Hugs XXOO

    ReplyDelete