My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Let it snow!

Happy Hump Day!

Well, posting this ahead of December (it's now May) I have no idea what the weather is like today.  I'm REALLY hoping there is no snow!  Apparently, our average snowfall here in Lincoln is about 27 inches and we only had a little over 7 inches this past winter.  So I'm sure we are due for a bigger snowfall this year.  Yuk!  I hate driving in snow!  Will never love it even with snow tires!


Love this happy little snowman! He is obviously LOVING the snow!  A couple of Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes & I was done!

See you tomorrow with a cute hedgehog!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This one looks really super easy and it's adorable! Such pretty, sparkly paper on the card, and those cute stitched snowflakes -- love! I don't like driving in snow, either, and glad I don't have to do it often. Now that I'm retired I don't have to get up early and drive to work. I REALLY did not like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your snowflake card and your snowman in the middle of the word. I was going to say you live near my SiL, then realised you are over the pond LOL.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete