My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Nature

Hi, ladies!

Time for our first of the month Dies R Us challenge again.  Boy, the time flies doesn't it!
I grabbed some of my favorite "guy" dies for this card, including Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Oval Stackables, Die-Namites Cattails, and Cheery Lynn Fishing Boat Set.


There is something so relaxing about a day spent fishing.  I really miss the times we would go out.
The winner will get a gift voucher to our fabulous store! The link to that is here.  The link to the challenge is .here
Grab your favorite nature related dies and join the fun!
Can't wait to see your entries! I'm sure they will be fabulous!
Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful masculine card! I love the cattails in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sherri! Looks like it's going to be a relaxing day out on the water in this row boat! I too love the cattails in the foreground ... excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very relaxing scene and if there was a guy taking a nap in it it would look just like a picture I have of Rich. Perfect, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful scene with the row boat on the water, so relaxing!! Very pretty colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful little outdoor scene. Love the dies you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fishing scene!A fun card for a Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous scene you have created and looks so peaceful, too!!

    ReplyDelete