My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

Hi, gals!

Can you believe how quickly the summer is going!  It's already time for our fifteenth of the month Dies R Us challenge and the theme is a really, really fun one! Planes, Trains and Automobiles!
What a fun theme! Kudos to Darlene for coming up with such awesome themes! I always look forward to seeing what they will be each time!  I'm never disappointed either!

I chose the following dies for my card: Frantic Stamper Steam Train, Frantic Stamper Convertible Roadster and Impression Obsession Plane with Banner along with Sue Wilson Stitched Lattice Frames. 


I have no doubt you guys will come up with some amazing entries!  The winner will get a voucher to our amazing store.  The link to that is here.  The link to the challenge is here.

I'm sure you will come up with some amazing entries!
Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. You got all 3 on your card!! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many cute dies for this challenge today! When I was a kid I loved to make roads in the dirt and play with my brother's trucks, and now I love these things as dies. You've got the works represented here. It's a card any boy would love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plane, train, and automobile...how fun!! A wonderful creative card, Sherri...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to use all three cards. Love the sentiment flying behind the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you mastered the challenge that is for sure, very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You covered all the bases on this great card! How wonderfully fun and just perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete