My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 13, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, gals!

Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge again.  I used digi # 503, Baby Elephant for my card today.  How cute is this little guy!  And how large!!  Poor mama!



Join in on the fun and you could be the winner of some great digi stamps!

Grab your favorite stamps or dies & see what you come up with.  The winner will get their choice of digi stamps from our store.

See you tomorrow with a fun chicken!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. You sure chose a cutie for anything goes! It's a darling image, fantastic coloring, and actually a wonderfully simple card. It's got a lot of interest with the channel die. I'm trying to make mine simpler, but I still get out of control. It's all fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute baby card. Love the image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete