My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 3, 2010

Have a Purrfect Christmas!

Still struggling with the camera.  I can't seem to get the colors right. It's frustrating. The scanner is looking better each day! 

Another busy day so this is all I managed to finish tonite.  I'm going to have to crank it up if I want my cards done in time for mailing. There are never enough hours in the day to get it all done anymore.

As you can see, the deep reds in the card look like deep pinks. Guess you will have to take my word for it that the colors are vibrant red & the card is much cuter in person. 

I should have done a black cat, but they don't show up well in photos.  Sorry Brady!  We will pretend you are  a yellow tabby for this card.

On an unrelated note, I have discovered that peppermint is apparently a smell that cats really like.  My cat at least.  I got some soft peppermints tonite & put the wrappers in my waste basket only to find Brady tipping it over to get at the paper.  He went straight for the wrappers & began trying to chew them so I had to tie the garbage bag shut.  That is the first time he has ever even looked at the waste basket so it has to be the smell of peppermint! (Apparently, the chocolate wrappers usually in it are of little interest to him) ha ha

Off to check new mail.  Have a great day!

1 comment: