My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love Me, Love My Cat!

This is one of my very favorite Mo Manning images. Adoring cats as I do, I can identify with the pure joy in this little girl's face as she holds her kitty (who is not quite as happy with the whole situation).  I smile every time I look at this image.

Well, we are still waiting to see what good old Mother Nature is going to throw at us tonite & tomorrow.  The high winds are already here & the rain/ice/snow is to follow.  Apparently, that is a given.  Just how much of each is what we are still uncertain of.  How I hate to drive in a "wintery mix" as they call it.To me, a wintery mix should include popcorn, chocolate & peanuts, not snow, ice & wind.  Everyone have a safe New Year's eve tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment