My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowman with Holly

Well, I have taken 6 photos of this card & not a single one turned out well.   Apparently, my talents as a photographer are as great as my talent for singing.  And I can't carry a tune in a bucket!

Tomorrow they are saying we are in for possible freezing rain/snow/wintery mix/big mess again. Yuk! That sums up my feelings about winter weather. YUK!  And icy roads don't help with Xmas shopping either. Somehow Xmas sneaks up a little earlier on me every year.  One day it is Halloween and the next week it is time to put up the tree!  At least I have that done!!

Right now I think a bag of popcorn is calling my name. And I certainly don't want to be rude & ignore it!
Drive safely everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment