My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Is this the biggest candy cane you have?

I wasn't going to post this one to my blog since I just posted it to Split Coast Stampers & I would like to have some variety, but for the first time ever, my photo actually turned out well enough to see the card. All this thanks to some helpful hints from another stamping angel by the name of Dawn. There may be hope for this old gal yet!

We are in the midst of a raging blizzard. The wind has been howling since last night & the snow is falling so fast it looks like someone shook a snowglobe really hard. Which means I will have huges drifts to try to get thru tomorrow to get dug out again. Yuk!  And my poor little buddy just HATES wind. He runs from the safety of my shoulder to the window all night long trying to see what is happening. How do you explain what wind is to a cat!  Poor little man.

Since it is still early, I'm going to get back to making more cards. 

Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Aww he is so sweet.. I love your embellishments.. This designer paper is so pretty.. I have not seen that before..Your card looks TERRIFIC.. Great lighting..

    ReplyDelete