My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's tough being purrfect!

The official snow fall total as of 6 pm was "over" 14 inches according to the news report tonite. What a fun day!  And, of course, the old unreliable snowblower decided this was a perfect day to act up.  I pulled the cord to start it & it came all the way out & never retracted.  Let me tell you, there is no way you can start a snowblower if you can't pull the cord!  So it was get the shovel out & throw it by hand. Did I mention I HATE WINTER!!!!!!   ha ha

Anyway, it is still snowing & the winds are supposed to be around 30 mph tomorrow so that means it will all drift back tonite & tomorrow & I will get to do it all over again. Maybe I will develop muscles! I know it won't help me lose weight since it just makes me hungry as a horse.

I thought I would take my mind off the snow tonite & get a birthday card done for one of the guys at work. We rescued a little black kitten at work last week & he gave all of us a bad time about what we should really have done with the kitten instead of finding him a home. I knew then that his birthday card was going to be a cat of some kind.  This old Stampin Up image fit the bill perfectly!
He likes to brag that his wife is a lucky woman because he is the perfect husband so the sentiment is just "him" as well. 

Have a great day tomorrow & everyone in the area be sure to drive safely! 
Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I could use a cat nap too.. I spent the day shoveling also. Here we are getting a layer of ice on top of our snow.. Great card..:)

    ReplyDelete