My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sending a little love...

Hi everyone,

I thought I was going to make something wonderful tonite, but after working until 6:30, my energy level just fizzled out!  All I managed to do was a simple card for my son-in-law who is under the weather. So I am pulling out a card I sent last week to my daughter who has also been having some health issues. When it rains, it pours.  So what do stamping mothers do?  They send love in the form of a card.

This was one of a new set of stamps from Inky Antics. I just fell in love with the dog hugging his best buddy & decided if I couldn't give her a hug in person, then this was the next best thing! The paper was K & Company and the punch was Martha's, of course.  (I wonder if she knows I am single handedly responsible for her stocks not falling!) 

I think it's time to switch channels on tv.  The state of the Union should be over by now if I'm lucky, and regular programming back on.  They all seem to sound the same from year to year. Promises, promises.....

Catch you later.

1 comment: