My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Love

Valentine cards are just so much fun to make.  Especially when you have a ton of cute stamps to choose from!  This one is made with a digi stamp from Tiddlywinks that I decided to enter in the Flutter By Wednesday #137 challenge.  It is my first time using a card sketch & was a lot of fun!


I really resisted digi stamps at first, but am beginning to love them a lot.  Instant shopping, for one thing! No waiting for the mailman or making a trip to a shopping center. You can shop in your pj's if you want & be coloring your new stamp five minutes later.

Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. Awww she is my favorite Sherri..I LOVE these images and I am so glad you decided to try digis..they are fun. Shopping in your pj's is one of my favorite things to do..hehe. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete