My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bella's Birthday

Wow! I was hoping to finish another card for a second posting tonite, but didn't expect it to be this fast! Ever have one of those days when things just kind of come together easily?  Normally it takes me forever to decide on paper, colors, image, (snacks to eat while creating) layout....etc. etc.  Tonite I grabbed some purple papers I have had a long time & rarely used. I love purples but just don't make a lot of cards with those colors for some reason.  This is a Mo Manning digital stamp and the papers are from a pack by Deja Views.  It will go to a gal I work with & I hope she likes it.

Back to the drawing board.  I still need one of those dreaded "guy" cards we all hate to make.

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment