My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

You can never have enough bunnies!

I couldn't resist trying a different version than the Easter card I did yesterday with this same image. I can think of so many different versions with this sweet stamp.  And since I have a lot of Easter cards to make, I may try several other versions of her as well.  Why is it that you always find that one stamp that you end up making most of your cards with when you have a whole drawer full of wonderful stamps that you should be using?

Time to go watch Castle!  Love that show!!

Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. another wow for this one too Sherri, she really is gorgeous isnt she and bronte is fab with those ears
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love everything about it. As always your coloring is awesome, right down to those shiny little shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I tend to use my stamps only once. This is so sweet. I love your flowers. Great job here.

    ReplyDelete