My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Driving By With a Birthday Hi...

Well, the dreaded guy card is done.  Not my best effort & I will probably end up doing something else instead of giving this one.  I think I will blame it on the guy! Every guy should have a hobby of some kind or a favorite sports team or a favorite SOMETHING that you could base a birthday card around! Without one of these things, you are pretty much left with the universal :"guy" thing.....a truck!  ha ha 



On the bright side, at least I have an emergency guy card done.  And I have turtle sundae ice cream in the freezer!! Life is good!

Catch you later.

4 comments:

  1. I love this card Sherri! Is that the Stampin Up stamp I have wanted for a long time or a digi from somewhere else..
    Your backgroung paper is so nice and bright... Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally disagree Sherri this card is an utter stunner, I love the mix of patterns and colours, the image is fabulous and those glitzy balloons are the icing on the cake...I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this awesome set. This card is fantastic and any guy would love it. Great job...

    ReplyDelete