My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can I convince you I'm a bunny?

How cute is this stamp!  Another Mo Manning image, of course, and so cute you just have to smile.
Having already posted once today, I hadn't intended to do a second one, but loved the paper on this card & couldn't wait. The paper is from a K & Co pad that begged to come home with me when I went to Michael's for glue dots this afternoon. Yes, I can hear you all groaning from here!  I know I said I wasn't going to buy any more paper.  But it was on SALE!!  Doesn't that make it ok???  





That's it for tonite.  Catch you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. well if it was on sale it would have been rude not to buy it wouldnt it Sherri lol...she is beautifully coloured and I wouldnt have been able to resist that lush paper...so many colours of gingham on one sheet no one could have
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable Sherri! I had to come to your blog from SCS after seeing you are from Iowa! I am too! Good thing you purchased the paper because it is perfect with this gal and her bunny aka dog! : )
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete