My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update..

Well, the eye infection & flu I have been battling all week is hanging on like a dog with his favorite chew toy. I am getting tired of the almost daily trips to the eye dr. to check the progress & feeling lousy.  I have a new respect for those who battle health issues daily without complaint & with grace.  My son-in-law & daughter come to mind immediately as two who could give lessons in grace.  Suffice it to say, it has been a long, long week.  I can't wait to start feeling like ME again!  And having an appetite!  (Did you hear the gasps?) Those who know me are probably dialing 911 about now. ha ha

Here is a card I did last weekend.  It is one of the darling images from Cuddly Buddly Digi Stamps & you should check their site. They have some great stuff! The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils & gamsol & the paper is from K & Co.  Hope you like her.




Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, showing off with that Doily die. This so so sweet and I really like your choice of paper. I hope you feel better soon. (Like Saturday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Even with an eye infection you create works of art! I love those papers from K&Co. I think I have the same set. Your colouring is fabulous on that image!
    Just wondering... Did you colour the doily yourself (bought paper ones) or did you use as die...if the second, where can I get one!
    There is a restaurant supply in town and I can get some there but only in a box of 1,000! I could possibly send a bunch to my new friends!
    Great job on the card Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. That is frustrating.. Feel better soon and take care. Your card is beautiful. SHe is so sweet. We are getting your rain tonight. No snow though please. You can keep that.. take care..

    ReplyDelete