My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Hedgehog!

I didn't have much time to work on cards today, but I did manage to make a very basic little card that I plan to use as a thank you card.  Tonite a basic card was all I had the energy for! The image is a Penny Black hedgehog.  I was about to start a search for paper when my eye fell on a piece of wallpaper that I had pulled out of those wallpaper books I keep intending to give to my cousin. She does a lot of really cute crafty things & I know she would find a better use for it than I could. (And besides, it would give me room for more paper!) Sneaky, aren't I?

For some reason my coloring is looking splotchy in closeups. I'm going to have to check the setting on my camera before I post again.


I hope all of you have a great Mother's Day tomorrow.  I'll be celebrating at the nursing home with my Mom. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a good day for her & she will understand what the day is all about. With Alzheimers, you have good days & bad days so you just have to be thankful for the good ones.

Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see any problem with the photo. Coloring is superb and I like the DP (wall paper). Way to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colouring looks great and i love how bright and colourful the flowers and whole card are. hedgies are adorable. thanks for popping by and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete