My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let's All Fly Away!

Well, the great "mojo" search continues.  Obviously....

Today's card is a dreaded man birthday card. The stamps are from Studio 54.  I pulled out some K & Co paper from my stash & ran a piece of cardstock thru my trusty Big Shot & embossed it with a "manly" pattern.  You may have to click on the photo to see it. It is a pretty simple card but as time is tight right now, it was all I had time for tonite. I am way behind on cards I need for birthdays & still have a retirement card to do yet too. I need a 48 hr. day!





After a record rainfall today, we are actually supposed to have sunshine tomorrow! Yeaaa!! (But then rain & storms again for Friday) Boooo!!!

Have a great day. Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment