My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!

I thought we needed a change from birthday cards! This is a thank you card I made for my daughter. She makes beautiful cards of her own, but still asks me for cards from time to time as I have a lot more time than she does. And Mom's always love to help out.  It makes them feel needed again! ha ha


This little guy is from Crafter's Companion.  I colored him with a combination of copics & pencils & gamsol.
He is matted on cardstock from my stash.  Since he is so large, there really wasn't much room to use many embellishments or even paper. At the time I bought him, I wasn't thinking about the size as much as the cuteness of the image. I'm a bit more careful now when I fall in love with a stamp that's the size of a small dinner plate! ha ha

We actually had a sunny day today!  And another is forecast for tomorrow. I'd get excited, but I think they are talking rain again from Wed. on thru the weekend.

Hope your week is going well too! Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. LOL at the small dinner plate size. I love this stamp. These bears are so sweet. YOu did a great job coloring your image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No DP?? Did you run out?? Beautiful card, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhhh I have missed so many beautiful creations Sherri...I love love love that stunning elephant card its so brilliant...I know exactly what you mean about the size of this fella I have some of them too...totally agree about we Mums wanting to feel needed so always agree to help...thank you so much sweetie for all your wonderful comments while I was away I really appreciate it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when the image steals the show! So sweet, cute and adorably colored Sherri! love it! that little chick down there...melts your heart! lol

    ReplyDelete