My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Lost Mojo

Well, as promised, I am posting the card I started last nite, but I'm not really happy with it.  It will go to a guy at work who likes motorcycles. I'm sure he will find this version of one to be pretty pathetic (especially with the heart), but it is the thought that counts, right?  The scooter is a Snag'em Stamp and the sentiment is from Studio G. I used a grey Prismacolor marker & pencils for shading. The paper is from Stella Rose.







We are supposed to get 1-2 inches of rain tonite with storms & another 1-2 inches of rain tomorrow with 40 mph winds. Is there anywhere that it isn't raining right now?

Well, better get busy & see if I can find my lost mojo!  Maybe it is hiding in the refrigerator with the ice cream!  LOL

Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Super, Super man card. You forgot to mention the stamps. My frig is bare so there will be no Mojo for me tonight.

    ReplyDelete