My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back again!

Hi,
I'm sorry I didn't get much posted last week.  The week started out badly & just went downhill from there.  Not only did one of our fellow co-workers lose his wife, but two of them!  And one of our gals from an upstairs plant lost her father.  So my week ended up just making sympathy cards.  I have a ton of stuff colored up, but nothing finished yet.  Hopefully, I can work on some of them tonight.

Right now, I have a belated birthday card.  One of our new employees had a birthday Friday & I didn't know it was his birthday until Friday afternoon.  Oops!  Better late than never, right?

This cute little critter is from Whipper Snapper. I colored him with Prismacolor markers & added a bit of glitter to the candle. The paper is from Creative Imaginations & the sentiment was computer generated. The matting was done with Spellbinder dies.

I will be back tomorrow with a couple of retirement cards I made this afternoon.  One of gals is retiring this week.

I hope you had a wonderful & relaxing weekend & are ready for a new week!  Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, I love the mouse he is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh! Great sentiment to go with this cutie dancing birthday rat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete