My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Not the week I expected!

Hi, all!

I know I had said on Sunday that I would be back tomorrow with another card, but yesterday didn't turn out quite the way I had planned.  I took a fall down one of the 2 flights of stairs we have to climb at work & wasn't in very good shape yesterday. You know you are having a bad day when you can't count all the places you hurt.  Thankfully, I don't think I broke anything but hurt all over yet. The last 2 wks haven't been very good ones.

Let's try for a cheerful card today.  I have another one that I made this weekend to use as a birthday card.
It is a Sassy Cheryl's digi I love. I colored her with Prismacolor markers & matted her with a Spellbinders die. The paper is from Recollections.





I hope you are all having a good week.  Watch those stairs! 

Catch you later!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sherri, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. But I'm glad you didn't break anything. Ice helps . . . Please take care. I hope you feel much better soon. :) And, beautiful card. Such rich, warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're ok. I love your card, she is so cute and looks really good in the orange colors, and you have colored her great.

    ReplyDelete