My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Catch Up Time!

Hi, everyone!

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.  We actually had some really beautiful weather this weekend. Cool nights & warm days.  We should probably be enjoying the warm weather.  I'm sure one of these days we will be cursing the snow & cold & wishing for warm weather again.

I've been trying to play catch up this weekend.  With Dad's party, I got behind in some of my card making. It was time to catch up a bit.  I am posting a flower card tonite.  I should make them more often than I do. I always enjoy them & they are always perfect for any occasion.




The flower stamp was from Flourishes.  They always have beautiful flowers. I colored it with Prismacolor markers & cut it out with Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles.  I also matted it with some beautiful paper from the Paper Studio.

I'll be back tomorrow with something new.  Catch you later!



2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty and the leaves look real. I love the white frames, they finish the card off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete