My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 13, 2013

Got the marshmallows!

Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope everyone had a safe & happy Friday the 13th!  To me, they are all pretty much the same, but I know a lot of people are really superstitious.

On my last post, I promised I was working on something to share, but was waiting on marshmallows.  Well, I managed to get them yesterday & here is why I needed them.

I found this cute stamp set in my Christmas drawer & decided I would make a few stocking stuffers. Who doesn't love hot chocolate and especially if the marshmallows are already included in the mix! This was an Inky Antics stamp set perfect for my project. Too bad they don't have individual marshmallow cream containers or I would have added those instead.  For MY hot chocolate, I prefer marshmallow cream! Lots & lots of it! 

I also wanted to get a head start on a card I need to get in the mail around Christmas. My cousin's husband is having a birthday  January 1st so I decided to combine a birthday card with a Happy New Year card. I had to cut out the Happy New Year sentiment on this Mo Manning digi to add my typed sentiment.


He is also having surgery the end of the month, so I wanted to keep this card pretty light-hearted.

Have a great weekend!  We are supposed to get snow tonite & again tomorrow morning.  YUK! Sounds like a good time to hibernate!

Catch you all later!
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. So there's those marshmallows! What a cute, useful, and yummy stocking stuffer! I love all those paper pieced mugs. And the birthday card is absolutely perfect considering the timing and all. Cheerful and fun, and I love how you personalized it!

    ReplyDelete