My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Year In Review

Hi, again!

I hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Christmas!  It's hard to believe it is over again for another year.  It seems to sneak up on me every year & I never feel like I am really ready for it.  But somehow, it all comes together, everyone gets here, the food gets made and the presents wrapped.

I've noticed a lot of my fellow bloggers & friends are doing a short review of the past year & since I enjoyed theirs so much, I thought I would do a short one as well.  Here are some of my favorites.








I hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane.  Catch you later with some new ones!  Stay warm & safe!
Sherri 

4 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I loved every single one of your cards! Thanks for sharing, I love seeing what everyone has done for the year. I especially liked the yellow themed cards you did. Such a nice bright and happy card to receive! Hugs and looking forward to your creations in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your favorites! I would have picked them, too, along with quite a few others 'cause no way could I narrow it down to just these few. I can't wait to see what cute images you color next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! I have always loved your use of dies. You have an amazing collection and use them all so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every one of these are just beautiful in design. Your coloring is superb and the way you used the dies is just awesome. My question to you is..
    How can you top 2013? I can't wait to see what you will do next.

    ReplyDelete