My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happiness Is......

Hi, gals!

Are you a coffee addict like me?  I can't make it through the day without my coffee! Especially since my daughter got me a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas!  Whoever invented K cups was a genius!  So when I saw this stamp at Hobby Lobby one day on sale for 50% off, I knew it would go with my coffee cup die and grabbed it immediately.


Have a great day!  I'm off in search of some Hazelnut coffee (my favorite!) to perk me up!  ha ha

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty sentiment stamp, and just look at those colors, paper, and die cut. Wow! Love this, Sherri. Hazelnut is my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Sherri! You couldn't have gotten a better sentiment stamp to go with your die! I love the DP too! Hazelnut is my favorite also...I do iced coffee tho!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for a coffee lover Sherri. beautiful sentiment and colours, your die cut is brilliant.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete