My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sorry to hear you are "Dragon"

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you are having a fantastic week & unlike our little guy this morning, you are NOT "dragon".....Lol

This is a Bugaboo digi that just tickled my funny bone.  I wanted him for some get well cards because he was just so darned cute....and funny!  When you aren't feeling well, there is nothing better than a humorous get well card to lift your spirits & get your mind off how badly you feel!

I put a coat of Wink of Stella over him so he sparkles, but it doesn't show up here. I think ALL dragons should sparkle, don't you?  ha ha

Back tomorrow with my Dies R Us weekly post!  See you then!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Oh, he IS cute! I love Bugaboo digis. Have I mentioned how MANY I still have yet to color? Sheesh! This is so darling and funny and I agree that when one is sick it's always good to give them a reason to smile. Love this, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! I have this image and have used him for a few get well cards! Never thought of putting "sparkle" on him...great idea! As always, your coloring in awesome and I love the plaid DP!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, your cards always sparkle with or without wink of stella!!! This is just so darn cute - love the saying with it!! Perfect!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image Sherri, perfect colours for a dragon, what a brilliant sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable. I love the dragon and the cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete