My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2016

QKR Stampede #178 - Yummy Yummy - Include a Food

Hello, friends!

The QKR Stampede challenge for the week is all about one of my favorite things in life....FOOD!  ha ha The theme this week is "Yummy, Yummy- Include a Food" which gives you a wide range of choices.  For my card, I chose Digi # 8402 Big Apple.


I wanted a few more get well cards & thought this little critter would be a perfect choice.  Head on over to the QKR Stampede store & check out all the adorable digi stamps that would work perfectly for you.

Have a great week!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. What a cute image. I think the apple is almost as big as the critter, he must have picked the biggest one on the tree. Your coloring is beautiful and I like those plaid britches. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a real knack for picking the cutest images! I think I might have seen this one, but didn't think of it for a get well card. Great idea! Colored up soooooo darn fun! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri, fabulous card again, love these cute images you keep coming up with, fabulous colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete