My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi, everyone!

Are you all busy working on Valentine cards for that someone special in your life?  There is nothing like a handmade card to really show someone how much you love them, is there?  I used the following dies on this card:  Memory Box Heart Ribbon, Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers, Cheery Lynn Anastasia Border, & Impression Obsession Cupids.


Don't forget to check out our latest challenge at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  It just started the first of the month & you could win a fantastic gift voucher!

Enjoy the rest of your week & don't forget to check out the Dies R Us Store!  There is no better shopping place anywhere! I call it my "happy" place!  ha ha You will too!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Sherri
    Love how you shadowed your heart in this - colors are super Valentine colors!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous valentine card Sherri, forgot I have these cupids old and new one`s..love how you placed this on your hearts.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri! Gorgeous DP and the dies are fabulous! I really love the heart ribbon die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Heart Ribbon! The Cupid is so cute, too. One of my favorite silhouette dies. Darn, forgot I still have some of those and I could have used them. I just finished Rich's Valentine, so I'm all done for the year. This sure is pretty with that paper in the background. A super nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sherri! Beautiful designing with dies! love it!

    ReplyDelete