My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Hello, again!

I hope your weekend is off to a fantastic start & you are doing whatever it is that makes you REALLY happy!  For me, that would be creating cards, of course.  That is my "happy place" & has been for several years.

Today's card is another done with a digi from Power Poppy.  I can't seem to stop coloring her beautiful flowers!  I teamed this one with a border from Penny Black called Border Edges & one of my favorite dies from Memory Box..Stitched Scalloped Circles.


After cutting this beautiful border in white for the front of my card, I also cut it in the gorgeous teal paper for the inside!  I made sure it was wide enough to show through my white border when the card was closed.


The roses color up VERY quickly and it makes a sweet card for your next birthday need.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, those roses are beautiful and what a wonderful color! Your shading within the blooms gives them such depth and life. Roses and cardstock coordinate so well. Love the cutaway border and the pretty inside. I always want to go stamp after I visit you. Funny how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, beautiful colours you have used, love the stunning roses..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete