My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Two for the price of one!

Hello, again!

I'm back with a couple of wedding cards.  I had my name on the backorder list for the Sue Wilson Mr. & Mrs. die for ages & it finally came in. YEAAAA!!!   I knew there would be a lot of ways I could use it & I've already made 2 cards with it.  Wedding cards are always fun & I like to make them with really lacy "fancy" dies.  A special event like a wedding just needs a nicer card.


The pink card was made with Sue Wilson Noble Collection- Ornate Pierced Squares.  What a gorgeous set of dies!


The white card was made with Sue Wilson Noble Collection-Ornate Pierced Design dies and the addition of some pearl flourishes.  For some reason, the pearls look more cream or yellow, but in reality, they are pure white.  With so many black & white weddings, I thought this would be a fun choice.

Enjoy your long weekend, everyone!  Be careful with the fireworks!!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. What an elegant and beautiful Mr. & Mrs.! Scrumptiously gorgeous dies and the cards are extra special being shaped as they are. Odd about how the pearls photographed. Must be the slight contrast with the paper and it got exaggerated somehow. Even in cream they look fabulous on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome. They are so beautiful and "Mr & Mrs" work so well on each. I Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card Sherri, love your design using SW dies, funny I am in the middle of a wedding card and using this Mr & Mrs die, looks lovely does`nt it.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete