My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Yellow Roses

Hi, friends!

Hopefully, you are enjoying your long weekend & have not yet fired off all your fireworks ahead of the big day!  I know how hard it is for kids to wait until the 4th!  In my neighborhood they have been shooting off fireworks for several days already....either that or bombs!  Some of them rattle the windows they are so loud!

Today I am sharing a birthday card made with beautiful roses from Power Poppy.  Nobody does flowers quite as beautifully as she does!

Wow, I guess my white background just blended into my white card!  Lol  You will have to look closely to see that this is actually mounted on a white card.  My goal is to one day be able to take a really good photograph but that is a work in progress.

I'll be back tomorrow with more Power Poppy images.

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! You're good with these Power Poppy florals, Sherri! Those roses are gorgeous and so perky on the gingham and green. Love the sentiment, too. So pretty!! I'm guessing this is from the Rose and Chamomile digi. I haven't printed that one yet. I'm falling behind again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring on these beautiful roses Sherri, looks well with your gingham oval.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started commenting on this yesterday and got distracted. Imagine that!
    I just love the placement of the beautiful roses. My unimaginative mind would have put the gingham on the outside of the oval. That's why you're the master and I am the student. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete