My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Patchwork Elephant!

Happy Saturday!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  It looks like much of the country has been having the same horribly hot & humid weather we have been having for the past week.  It certainly makes you thankful for air conditioning, doesn't it?

Today I have a darling baby card to share.  It was made with Impression Obsession Patchwork Elephant and Marianne Designs Anja's Oval Die.   I LOVE this little elephant!


I also used some of my old punches for the corners!  Way back in the "old" days, before dies came along corner punches were a big thing for awhile.  I should know, as I think I bought most of them.  At that time, the only way to add interest to a card was a corner punch. Dies had not really come into the picture then.  Isn't it funny how things come and go in the crafting world?

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. OMG! So sweet! The gingham and poke a dots are just perfect for this die. I love the dies and yes I remember corner punches and they still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What????? Oh, my WORD! This is the cutest baby card ever! I LOVE your gingham and polka dot elephant and that gorgeous Marianne die on the gingham! I have this corner punch, too, and bunches of others. They're still cute. I forget to use them, so I'm glad you reminded me. Thanks for such an utterly adorable card this morning, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This baby card is soooo sweet and cute Sherri! gorgeous elephant die in Pretty papers. I also have that coner punch..love the beautiful frame you have used.

    HugsPam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherri~You popped up on my Facebook page this morning! Your cards are beautiful, so glad you have an outlet for your wonderful creativity. You look great, hope you are well and enjoying retirement. I think of you and our late night tea times~happy summer������Joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, this is so adorable, I love the paper pieced elephant,

    ReplyDelete