My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 9, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge # 247- For The Guys

Hello, friends!

Welcome back to another QKR Stampede challenge!  The theme this week is "For The Guys" and we all need those dreaded guy cards from time to time so this is the perfect chance for you to add to your stash! And who knows?  You could be the grand prize winner of some adorable digi stamps ! It's a win-win situation for everyone!

I decided on digi # 3401- Day on The Course!  I fell in love with this goofy bear the minute I saw him.  It looks like he had more power in his swing than he anticipated! Either that, or he hit it so far off course he can't find it now!


Either way, I sure hope he finds his ball before the sun goes down!

Grab your supplies & see what you can come up with!  And have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. I love the wonderfully colored image, the golf cart and the green you prepared for this golfer to play on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the entertaining way you tell us about this adorable creation. What a fun and fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha! This is so CUTE! He's very colorful against the green and I just love that. We always see lots of guy cards this month... I need to do something for Father's Day, still. Your golf guy is a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Sherri, brilliant fun image on this scene you created, great colouring too.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete