My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 19, 2017

Thinking of You!

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is off to a great start!  I'm having company tomorrow so I will be baking lemon bars and brownies today.  Shopping can make you VERY hungry! One of my stamping friends from Cherokee, Iowa will be here tomorrow & I'm sure we will get in some great shopping and lots of catching up!

Today's card is a quick one I made with a new die.  Sometimes you just want a quick note card you can send off to someone to let them know you are thinking of them and this is perfect!


I used several of the hearts from the die & colored them with my marker.

I will be back tomorrow with my favorite die of all new ones! I saw this one & just had to have it! You know how THAT is!  ha ha

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Sherri, can't wait to see your fave die as I know you love all your dies so this one has to be special!!! This is a great thinking of you card - love it!!1 Hugs and enjoy your friends visit!!! Happy shopping and stamping time together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Sherri! Just that simple border with the hearts and sentiment... You make all these quick yet amazing cards with your dies and I wonder why I can't come up with these fabulous designs. So I think I don't have the right dies, but it's not the dies. It's me. My eyes just don't seem to go there. Now I can't wait to see your favorite of all the new dies. You sure have some pretty ones! Enjoy your day with your friend tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sherri! It will bring a smile to someones face! I agree with Leslie...you come up with some amazing cards! Wish we lived closer so we could craft together! Enjoy your time with your friend tomorrow!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one too! Have fun today! oh, I know you will! Stay out of shopping trouble! hohoho

    ReplyDelete