My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 18, 2017

You're my favorite kind!

Happy Father's Day!

I hope you all have something wonderful planned for the day.  We have reservations for a great restaurant later this afternoon.

I should be posting a Father's Day card, but the only one I made (for my son-in-law) is already in an envelope waiting to give him.  So I am posting another Stamping Bella image instead.  I LOVE this one & have to confess, it was the sentiment that made me just have to have it! What a great, great sentiment!


This would be a perfect birthday card or just a great notecard to add your own sentiments to & keep in touch with someone.

Whatever you are doing today, be grateful for your father.  And if you are lucky enough to still have him, enjoy every minute with him! You will forever miss him once he is gone.  Happy Father's Day, Dad!  I miss you!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. A sweet, darling, utterly precious card today, Sherri! Truthfully, this would make a really nice Father's Day card from a daughter to her dad. The sentiment would be perfect, and the image would evoke memories, I'm sure. Love the yellow gingham. I hope you enjoy your dinner. Nothing special here, but it's a nice day and we'll be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! I agree with Leslie...it would make a perfect Father's Day card! I can see why you had to have it with that sentiment! Hope your dinner out was good! We stayed home, our daughter and her boyfriend were here. We ordered take out as hubby isn't feeling good (I think he caught my cold). Our son and dil with be here this coming weekend!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete