My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 30, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Christmas in July (Just a little early)

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm sure you are all looking at the QKR Stampede challenge theme for today & thinking how crazy it is, right?  Well, look at it from another angle.  What better way to take your minds off the high heat & humidity of June than by making Christmas cards!!  We all say we are going to get an earlier start on them every year, but then life gets in the way & we all end up scrambling to get them finished in time to mail them out.  Or am I only talking for myself?  ha ha

Grab your favorite Christmas stamp or visit the QKR Stampede store for some new ones!  I just had to grab digi # 8305 Santa Mouse.  What a cute face!


He looks like he may have already hit some spiked egg nog before he filled his bag of toys.

Come join in on the fun & you could be this week's winner of some fabulous new digi stamps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. He does have a cute face! Gosh, Sherri, this is so adorable and would get anyone in the mood for Christmas cards. And, WOW, your coloring! I love your whole design with the holly and patterned paper and the fluff and glitter trim. It's so very fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa Mouse is really cute and your coloring is fabulous.
    I agree he does look like he has been sampling the eggnog or adult punch. :)

    ReplyDelete