My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 29, 2017

A whole year more incrediblerer!

Hi, again!

Don't you love that sentiment!  I laughed out loud when I saw it with the cute birthday stamp from Stamping Bella.  We all want to feel like a queen on our birthdays, don't we?



I just thought she was adorable! It's hard to see, of course, but I always use Wink of Stella on my images for that extra sparkle!

Hope your weekend is incredible and you are getting in some good relaxation!  We all need those weekends to unwind & recharge for the coming Monday, don't we?

See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee! I LOVE the sentiment! I need more fun sentiments like that, and what a super darling image! So fun to color, I'll bet, and you did a stellar job of it. The perky blue polka dot paper makes it look even more fun. I totally adore this card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Sherri! The sentiment is perfect for this adorable birthday girl!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete