My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Wishing you a comfy cozy birthday!

Hi, gals!

Are you in full weekend mode and trying to get all your chores finished so you have time to relax and have fun?  I remember those days all too well!  Here is another combination stamp/die set I found.  I loved the sentiment & knew I had to get it.


I made these 2 quite similar except for the color of the lace & position of the couch & chair.
I needed some quick cards for my stash!  And these certainly fit the bill!

Enjoy your weekend!  Try to get at least a couple of hours in to just relax and enjoy yourself!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. What a great find! You have an eye for the cute and useful stuff and you get right busy making cards while I'm still trying to catch up with years' accumulation, shame on me. It makes all the difference to have just the right sentiment, doesn't it? Perfect! Love the die cut border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the color, the border die is beautiful and I love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Sherri! Love the color and what a perfect sentiment for the images!

    ReplyDelete