My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 17, 2017

With Heartfelt Condolences

Hello, everyone!

I love a sympathy card that gives you a feeling of tranquility and peace.  And this card seems to have both.  I love the soft color behind that beautiful tree branch.  I just wish we didn't need so many condolence cards!


I don't know why a simple card seems to be more effective than a fussy one.  Maybe with all the emotions you feel at a loved one's death, you just need something peaceful and calm.

The die I used on this card was a Poppy Stamp die called Schaefer Curve.  It is so gorgeous and can be used in so many ways!

I hope your week is off to a great start and just gets better & better every day!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and a perfect sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for a sad occasion Sherri.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pam ^^^ beautiful card for a sad occasion. Love the soft colors!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very lovely and you are right it gives a feeling of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You remind me I haven't used my Palma Curve for a while. Speeding through all those not yet used dies and need to revisit some of them. It confuses me how it cuts, but it's so pretty. LOVE how you used this one in the oval window. I feel a CASE coming on. I do need some sympathy cards, too. I agree that it's nice to keep them simple and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, serene card Sherri! You nailed the sympathy card idea of the year for sure!

    ReplyDelete