My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Happy Hippo!

Hello, friends!

We all need birthday cards and sometimes they need to be for a child so this cute hippo is the perfect choice!  I love the smile on his face! I just know he is thinking about eating that cake in one big bite! Hope he blows the candles out first! ha ha


How fun is this! He is probably more suited to a boy, but some girls might like him as well.

See you tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I think this hippo is adorable for any kid. Just depends on the colors. This one with the green gingham could go either way. I love him! Makes me want to color him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi..so cute hippo and card♥ Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable birthday card Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I love the green gingham paper!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous birthday card Sherri, cut image and wonderful colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete