My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I.C.U.!!

Happy Hump Day!

I think the perfect way to celebrate the middle of the week is with a little chuckle! Which of us has NOT found ourselves in this same predicament ?  And why are hospital or doctor's office gowns always too small to go around even the thinnest person?  Maybe the doctors just want a chuckle to their day as well!  Whatever the reason, I thought this would be a good way to cheer up anyone needing some get well wishes.


I got this stamp set with a half off coupon at Michael's the other day!  LOVE half off anything and doesn't that mean you just HAVE to get it?

I'll be back tomorrow with another chuckle for you.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I believe that does mean you have to get it. This one's hilarious! How perfect for someone in the hospital or recovering from a hospital stay. Your coloring is a dream! Love how you matched up her dress and earrings with the paper. Stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Sherri, fabulous image and beautiful coloured.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so funny Sherri! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I love her paper pieced dress! I can always talk myself into buying something if I have a coupon! He He!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete