My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 6, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Autumn Leaves

Happy Friday, everyone!

Are you ready for this week to be over, or just ready for the weekend to begin?  There is nothing like a weekend to recharge your batteries!  And since it is Friday, that means it's time for the weekly QKR Stampede challenge, of course!  Today's theme is Autumn Leaves & the minute I saw it, I knew exactly which image I wanted!  I have always loved this digi # 6305 - Blue Jays.  I know lots of people don't like them, but I have a gorgeous blue jay who frequents my hanging feeder just outside my sunroom window.  He seems especially polite and I haven't yet seen him chase any of the other birds away.  I colored this digi with fall colors and grabbed my favorite corner die & colored it in the same colors.


What a great birthday card this will make for a fall birthday! I already have someone in mind for it!

Grab your favorite stamps & join us in the challenge this week! You may be the lucky winner of some free digi stamps! 

Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Sherri, this is just gorgeous! Fabulous coloring on the birds and leaves! You could use this for several different occasions! Love the corner leaf die, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and outstanding with your coloring and those gorgeous die cut leaf corners! Our blue jays are characters and interesting to watch. They get along with the other birds, but squabble with the squirrels. The squirrels are as ornery as the blue jays, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that die cut corner you have used again Sherri, beautiful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sherri!! Love your coloring! May I ask where you got your leaf corner die?? You did a beautiful job on matching your colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Dies R Us. It is a Tutti Designs die called Leaves Corner (Tutti-392)

      Delete
  5. Your card is so pretty. I love the Blue Jays and your coloring is great. Pretty corners, too.

    ReplyDelete