My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 20, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi, again!

It's Friday and time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge! Today's theme is everyone's favorite..."Anything Goes" so grab your favorite stamps or dies & see what you can come up with!
I always have a real struggle trying to pick something because there are so many, many cute digi stamps in the QKR Stampede store.  I finally decided on digi # 15903- Dancing Snowman!


I loved his happy little face & knew I was going to go for a Christmas card! It's never too early to start on those!

Grab your favorite stamps or head to the QKR Stampede store for new ones! You may be our next winner!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Great choice, Sherri! You're going to need those Christmas cards very soon and why not make it a cutie like this one? The image is darling, beautifully colored, and he looks striking on the red with that gorgeous snowflake frame. Look at the shine on his hat! You WOW me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this frame you used around your cute snowman Sherri, wonderful colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete