My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 13, 2017

Polka Dot Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday!

Enjoy your week!  It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week already.  Where does the time fly?


I love polka dots and this cheerful card would be one that would make me happy to receive.
I grabbed my favorite corner punch (which I know you have seen on many of my cards) and added more flowers to the corners.  The flowers are all flat so will mail quite nicely.

The dies I used were Poppy Stamps Kirby Blooms and a Cheapo Stitched die.

See you tomorrow with another doily card.

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am thinking spring with your card!!! Very pretty and bright but I have a long way to go for thinking about spring!!!! It's snowing here!!!! lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to receive this card too Sherri! The polka dots make the white stand out nicely! Gorgeous dies and I love the touch of black, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next week! Yikes! I'd better pay more attention. You've used some of my favorites on this card -- green and polka dots and flowers. So pretty! You know I love that corner punch, too. The little black bow is a nice pop against the bright green

    ReplyDelete
  4. See your using your Favourite paper again Sherri, look so clean and fresh looking, beautiful decorated tag.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tag and card creation. Love it in polka dots.
    The black bow is a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete