My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 23, 2017

With Sympathy

Hello, friends!

A final "bird" card and then I'm off to butterflies!  Ha ha  I seem to have a thing right now for flying critters! The dies I used were Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Birds and Precious Marieke Winter Wonderland.



I love the oval on this card & it really sets off the birds.  I don't know about you, but I am THRILLED to be getting away from bird cards tomorrow!  As much as I love them, I'm tired of looking at them. Tomorrow is our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I would never get tired of the birds, but I'll look forward to butterflies, too! Gosh, that's a pretty oval die. I like the idea of going through your die categories and pulling out a few that haven't been used for a while. Fun! Hope you're having a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sherri.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri! Love your beautiful dies...I would love to go through your collection, too;)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete