My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 3, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Angels

Happy Friday!

Time again for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge & the theme today is angels.  I had a really hard time picking my favorite but finally decided on digi # 19402 Sick Angel.  I thought he would be perfect for a get well card.


I had to laugh at the water bottle location!  Perhaps he had  a really hard landing! Whatever his problem, he seems to have a temperature. 

Grab your favorite angel stamp or visit the QKR Stampede store for a new one! They have an amazing array of angels!  Join in on the fun & you may be the winner of some great new digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. He is too cute Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and perfect sentiment! Love the water bottle location...he must have had a hard landing! LOL

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? There are no sick angels in heaven! Still, he is pretty cute. Love all the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Get Well card Sherri, what a fabulous image.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, this is so cute! I love it with all those stitched clouds, and, as always, the sentiment makes all the difference. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete