My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"Snowmany" Thanks!

Happy Hump Day!

We all need thank you notes for our Christmas gifts and I like to get a head start on mine.  And this happy little guy is the perfect image!


This is a Sassy Cheryl's digi and another image I use every year.  Am I the only one who has favorites & ALWAYS pulls them out for each holiday?  To me they are like your favorite sweater or jeans....you always pull them out first!  I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Stackable to mat him.

Another snowman card tomorrow & another of my favorites!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Ack, cute and you know I love it! He looks exactly like he's saying "thanks". Or he could look like he's saying anything happy, really. He's an upbeat kinda guy! Colored up so prettily, too. You're not alone in having favorites. I'm already thinking about some I'm going to pull out for an early start on next year's cards. Still aiming to use up all the new ones this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is he ADORABLE or what Sherri?!?! Gorgeous coloring...love how you angled him on the card! Beautiful background paper too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you got to have snow, this guy will sure to help brighten your day. Beautifully colored, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sherri, love your cute snowman.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete