My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Hope your birthday is just "ducky!"

Happy Hump Day!

Well, it's not a camel for hump day, but how about two goofy ducks?  I love these stamps from Rosie's Road Show!  I've had them for years! They are tiny stamps, but by putting them on things you can create a cute scene. 


I thought this would be a great guy card! They don't go in for fussy things & this is about as simple as you can get!

Tomorrow we have another silly card.  I'm in a silly mood right now so be prepared!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Since it's raining here, the ducks are PERFECT! Great scene...love the plaid chair and rug! Very masculine!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! They work great with the chair and rug! This tickles my funny bone and I think it's a great masculine card. I love seeing all these older stamps from your collection. What fun I'm having today catching up!

    ReplyDelete